My First Motorcycle

When you're young and depend on your parents for almost everything, convincing them to get you a motorcycle can be a very challenging thing. In addition to this, if you happen to live in a country like Nepal where there are traffic rules but nobody bothers following them, then that job becomes even more challenging.

I even getting a straight "not a chance in hell" when I first asked my parents to get me a motorcycle when I was in grade 10.  Disappointed, I recouped and started creating a plan to convince them otherwise. The plan?  Simple, just bugging them until they finally budge. In the meantime, I decided to first get my driving license to legally be able to ride and convince my parents that I was capable to being a responsible rider, which I did. 

The bugging scheme finally worked, but it took a lot of patience and hard work. My parents had finally agreed to get me a motorcycle, be it a little hesitation (a lot actually). Now it was finally time to decide which motorcycle I wanted for myself. yayyyy.

Contd. in the next post...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Choosing your first motorcycle pt.2

My First Motorcycle pt.2